Wednesday, July 9, 2014

10,000 PAGE VIEWS!!! THANK YOU!!!



Who would have  thought when we started this blog that it would hit 10,000 page views!!! So either we have quite a few people who believe in me or one totally obsessed person, either way, thanks for allowing me to share various things with you and for following and encouraging me through this journey...you are AWESOME!!!


I always enjoy getting emails pertaining to my articles/blogs on my site. Your feedback is important to us....and we wish you the very best!

+KJC

PS. You can now download "Taking You Beyond Where You Are Blogspot" on your Android Device; download the app today. 


K. JEVON CHAMBERS, Th.D.
CHAMBERS CONSULTING GROUP
"Taking You Beyond Where You Are"

Email: consultchambersgrp@ymail.com
Website: http://kjevonchambers.weebly.com/

Visit our Other Links

No comments:

Post a Comment